Ardent builds sales networks for manufacturers, service providers, and retail companies in New York, NY:
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in New York?
We have spent many years developing the largest sales representative, manufacturers rep, and distributor database in North America. We build sales networks by aligning manufacturers with the right sales agencies, rep companies, sales rep firms, manufacturers representative companies, rep firms, sales rep agencies, distributors, and independent sales reps. The challenge manufacturers face is that their core competency is manufacturing, not building and managing a sales force.
Manufacturing companies often attempt to use manufacturers rep software or sales rep locators to attempt to develop their manufacturers rep network. Our independent sales rep database is the most comprehensive in North America. One call to Ardent and we plug you in instantly and can immediately introduce you to the correct manufacturer rep companies, agencies, and groups to exceed your sales goals and expectations.
If you are a manufacturer in New York, NY looking for sales reps or asking any of the following, call Ardent today:
- Manufacturers reps needed
- Find manufacturers representatives
- Finding independent sales reps
- Manufacturers needing reps
- Independent sales reps needed
- Independent reps wanted
- Find sales reps
- Hire independent sales rep
- Find manufacturer sales reps
- Manufacturers looking for representatives
- Manufacturers looking for independent sales reps
- Manufacturers seeking representatives
- Companies looking for manufacturers reps
- Manufacturer looking for representatives
- Manufacturers seeking reps
- Find manufacturer rep
- Seeking manufacturers’ reps
- Companies looking for sales representatives
- Independent sales rep wanted
- Looking for manufacturers reps
- Find a manufacturer rep
- Manufacturers representatives wanted
- Manufacturers reps wanted
Ardent Matches Your Manufacturing Company with the Best Sales Reps or Distributors to Sell Your Products in New York:
Ardent can help you find the best sales reps or distributors for your products in New York:
We make sure to line up our manufacturers with the correct manufacturers rep who has experience selling to your industry. Call Ardent today to have a conversation about how we can develop and manage your complete sales network. Our clients often find us if they are looking for a sales distributor, manufacturer distributor, manufacturer distributor retailer, or are seeking to hire a sales consultant or to build their sales force in New York by searching:
- Mfg rep
- Manufacturing representatives
- Manufacturers sales agents
- Manufacturers reps
- Manufacturers sales reps
- Manufacturer sales representative
- Manufacturing rep
- Independent manufacturers representatives
- Independent manufacturer sales rep
- Independent reps
- Independent sales representative
- Manufacturers representative
- Manufacturers agent
- International manufacturers representatives
- Independent sales representatives
- Independent manufacturers rep
- Manufacturer sales rep
- Retail merchandising representative
- Manufacturers sales rep
- Distributor reps
- Manufacturer agents
- Manufacturing sales rep
- Network reps
- Company reps
- Factory representative
- Distributor sales representative
- Pro sales reps
- Professional manufacturer’s sales representation
- Professional manufacturer sales representative
- Sales reps for hire
- Product representatives
- Prime manufacturers representative
Are you a manufacturing company looking for independent sales reps or distributors in New York?
Before you think of signing a manufacturers rep or distributor contract, call Ardent to build your complete sales network with manufacturers sales representatives or distributors who will sell your products to your target clients quickly and efficiently.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following states in The United States of America:
Alabama, AL – Alaska, AK – Arizona, AZ – Arkansas, AR – California, CA – Colorado, CO – Connecticut, CT – Delaware, DE – Florida, FL – Georgia, GA – Hawaii, HI – Idaho, ID – Illinois, IL – Indiana, IN – Iowa, IA – Kansas, KS – Kentucky, KY – Louisiana, LA – Maine, ME – Maryland, MD – Massachusetts, MA – Michigan, MI – Minnesota, MN – Mississippi, MS – Missouri, MO – Montana, MT – Nebraska, NE – Nevada, NV – New Hampshire, NH – New Jersey, NJ – New Mexico, NM – New York, NY – North Carolina, NC – North Dakota, ND – Ohio, OH – Oklahoma, OK – Oregon, OR – Pennsylvania, PA – Rhode Island, RI – South Carolina, SC – South Dakota, SD – Tennessee, TN – Texas, TX – Utah, UT – Vermont, VT – Virginia, VA – Washington, WA – West Virginia, WV – Wisconsin, WI – Wyoming, WY
From Blog Posts
Fun Facts of New York
- Capital: Albany
- Year Founded: 1788
- Major Cities: New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany
- Borders: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island (maritime), Canada, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $1,205,930
- Population: 18,976,457
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 49,576
- High Point (Feet): 5,344
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including apples, grapes, wine, milk, and cheese, Finance, communications, clothing and apparel, fashion, computers, electronics, and tourism. How New York got its name: When the English took over the land from the Dutch they named it New York in honor of the Duke of York and the city of York in England. New York State Symbols: State Nickname: Empire State; State Slogan: I Love New York; also its state song, The Empire State (on highway welcome signs); State Motto: Excelsior (Ever upward); State flower: Rose; State Bird: Bluebird; State Fish: Brook trout (freshwater), Striped bass (saltwater); State Tree: Sugar Maple; State Mammal: Beaver; State Foods: Apple Muffin, Apple; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Saturday, July 26, 1788; Number Admitted: 11; Prior Name: Province of New York, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: NY. The Geography of New York: Total Size: 47,214 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Marcy at 5,344 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Essex (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Madison County approx. 12 miles south of Oneida and 26 miles southwest of Utica (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 58 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, Lake Champlain, Hudson River. Famous People: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar – Basketball player; Christina Aguilera – Pop singer; Woody Allen – Actor and director; Humphrey Bogart – Actor; Mariah Carey – Singer; Sean ‘puffy’ Combs – Rapper and producer; Tom Cruise – Actor; Robert de Niro – Actor; Millard Fillmore – The 13th President of the United States; Lou Gehrig – Baseball Player; George Gershwin – Songwriter; Michael Jordan – Basketball player; Matt Lauer – Talk show host; Ralph Lauren – Fashion designer; Jay Leno – Talk show host; Billy the Kid – Notorious wild west criminal; Colin Powell – First African-American Secretary of State; Franklin d Roosevelt – The 32nd President of the United States; Theodore Roosevelt – The 26th President of the United States; Jonas Salk – Discovered the polio vaccine; Adam Sandler – Comedian and actor; Donald Trump – Business leader; Sojourner Truth – Civil rights activist; Martin Van Buren – The 8th President of the United States; More Fun Facts: The headquarters of the United Nations is in New York City.; The New York City Subway is the largest subway system in the world. It has 722 miles of track.; Taxi cabs are yellow because the man who started the Yellow Cab company read that yellow is the easiest color to spot.; The index finger of the Statue of Liberty is 8 feet long.; The state was named by the English in honor of the Duke of York, who later became King James II.; Peter Minuit purchased the island of Manhattan from the natives for around $24.; New York City was the capital of the United States from 1785 to 1790.; One World Trade Center is the tallest building in the U.S. It is 1,776 feet tall–the year America got its independence.; France donated the Statue of Liberty to the US in 1886.; The first pizzeria in the US was opened in New York City in 1895.; The Empire State Building in New York City is 1,453 feet tall. It was named as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. Professional Sports Teams: Buffalo Bills – NFL (football); New York Mets – MLB (baseball); New York Yankees – MLB (baseball); Buffalo Sabres – NHL (hockey); New York Rangers – NHL (hockey); New York Islanders – NHL (hockey); Brooklyn Nets – NBA (basketball); New York Knicks – NBA (basketball); Note: the New York Giants and New York Jets play in New Jersey.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: New York .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=New York
- Page ID: New_York_United_States_32
- Set ID: United_States_State
- Ardentgo: ARDG1_1000001