Manufacturers Reps Sales Representatives in Brazil
Manufacturers Reps Sales Representatives in Brazil
The Ardent team has spent many years developing a proprietary system to build sales teams and networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of manufacturers reps and sales professionals have proven to increase sales and grow revenues at the highest levels. We setup sales networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Ardent has a proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right manufacturers reps and sales professionals.
- Our team of sales experts will work with your company to find the specific sales representation you need.
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the sales team you need to create new opportunities that increase sales and grow your company’s revenue.
- We are able to do this because we have one of the largest rep databases in North America. We work with manufacturers’ representatives in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico
We will help build your sales team. Let us find you the right sales representatives & distributors so you can get to the next level of stable incoming sales.
Please submit your information and one of our sales network developers will reach out to you and explain how Ardent is the expert in connecting manufacturers with the right manufacturers representatives and distributors for your business, products, services, and capabilities.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following countries in South America:
Anguilla – Antigua and Barbuda – Argentina – Aruba – The Bahamas – Barbados – Belize – Bolivia – Brazil – British Virgin Islands – Cayman Islands – Chile – Colombia – Costa Rica – Dominica – Dominican Republic – Ecuador – El Salvador – French Guiana – Grenada – Guadeloupe – Guatemala – Guyana – Haiti – Honduras – Jamaica – Martinique – Mexico – Montserrat – Netherlands Antilles – Nicaragua – Panama – Paraguay – Peru – Puerto Rico – Saint Kitts and Nevis – Saint Lucia – Saint Vincent and the Grenadines – Suriname – Trinidad and Tobago – Turks and Caicos Islands – Uruguay – Virgin Islands
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Brazil
- Capital: Brasilia
- Population Density per KM182: 22.100000000000001
- Phones per 100 people:
- Birth rate (per 1,000 persons in the population):
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in millions USD: $1,960,190
- Population: 188,078,227
- Area Sq Km: 8,511,965
- Literacy (percentage of population): 86
- Agriculture (percentage of GDP): 8.4000000000000004
- Page ID: Brazil_South_America_183
- Set ID: Continent_Set_South_America
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001