Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Franklin Farm, VA
Distributors, Resellers, Dealers, Sales Agencies in Franklin Farm, Virginia
The Ardent team has spent many years developing an effective system to build distributor and reseller networks for manufacturers and retail clients. Our network of distributors and resellers has proven to increase sales and grow revenues for many companies. We setup distributor and reseller networks for custom manufactured products to off the shelf items.
- Proven and repeatable process of matching your company with the right distributors, resellers, and dealers
- Our team of sales network developers will work with your company to find the specific distributors you need to effectively sell and distribute your product
- Our personalized, one-on-one process allows us to build the distributor and reseller network you need to create new opportunities that will provide a stable pipeline of sales
We are able to do this because we have relationships with most distributors and resellers in North America. We work with distributors and resellers in every industry across the US, Canada, and Mexico.
What Our Customers Say
Ardent has not only successfully connected us with the right principals, they connect us with principals that have goals and ambitions that align with our company Goals. You cannot go wrong with the Ardent team!
Chris Semonelli, President - CTS Global incorporated
Ardent not only gave us a national presence but found the right matches for us with rep groups. We would not be where we are today without Ardent helping to establish our national network of manufacturer reps.
Ben Guillot, Operations Manager - Paragon Diamond Tools
After trying to find technical sales reps on our own, without success, we turned to Ardent. We are now closing on new business opportunities that fit our capabilities perfectly.
Mark Fiorina, Technical Director - International Plastics
Ardent has some motivational quotes to inspire you!
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time -Thomas Edison
You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying to do the best you can every day. –Marian Wright Edelman
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. -Og Mandino
- Q: What is a manufacturers rep?
- A: A Manufacturer’s Rep plays a key role in the sales process for a manufacturer. They are in most cases and independent entity who promotes and sells a manufacturers products or services into their existing or new customer base. They typically operate in a geographical territory, they can range from a 1 person company up to over 100 sales representatives in a sales team. They will also represent several compatible lines at the same time.
- Q: How to find manufacturers reps?
- A: Finding the right manufactures rep can be a daunting task for any company. Ardent have developed a process that can source and implement the right reps any manufacturer is looking for. We have an extensive database of top representatives covering a full range of industries and capabilities.
- Q: How to build a sales network?
- A: At Ardent we have developed a process for building the right sales network for any manufacturer, service provider or product provider. We do this by learning all about a manufacturer, searching our database using the specified criteria, identifying the right representatives, interviewing them, set up introductory meetings, having a secure agreement put in place between both parties then monitoring the progress of the network.
Ardent recommends these organizations, their content, and material for information about the manufacturers representative and professional sales representative industry:
Ardent proudly builds sales networks for clients in the following towns in The United States of America:
Southampton, NY – Beverly Hills, CA – West Palm Beach, FL – Atherton, CA – Cherry Hills Village, CO – Scarsdale, NY – Santa Clara, CA – Short Hills, NJ – Hillsborough, CA – Old Greenwich, CT – Bronxville, NY – Highland Park, TX – Darien, CT – Hartford, CT – Santa Rosa, CA – Boulder, CO – Napa, CA – Manchester, NH – Fairbanks, AK – Atherton, CA – Deer Park, IL – Town and Country, MO – Clarkson Valley, MO – Woodbury, NY – North Barrington, IL – Lake Forest, IL – Franklin Farm, VA – Fairfax Station, VA – Hinsdale, IL – Dellwood, MN – Broadlands, VA – Fulshear, TX – Coto de Caza, CA – Dranesville, VA – Fort Hunt, VA – Highlands-Baywood Park, CA – Bellaire, TX – Belmont, VA – Floris, VA – East Hills, NY – Clyde Hill, WA – University Park, TX – Greenville, NY – Belvedere, CA – Winnetka, IL – Wolf Trap, VA – Travilah, MD – Ashburn, VA – Hillsboro, OR – St George, UT – Reno, NV – Great Falls, VA
From Blog Posts
We Perfected the Sales Network Building Process
The Ardent team has spent many years perfecting the...
Fun Facts of Franklin Farm, VA
- Zip Codes(s): 20171 / 22033
- Area Code(s): 571 / 703
- Municipality Type: CDP
- Time Zone: America/New_York
- Median Income: $169,549
- Population: 19,588
- Water Area (Square Meters): 69,838
- Land Area (Square Meters): 12,300,009
- Number of Households: 6138
- Page ID: Franklin_Farm_VA_41531
- Set ID: Fairfax_County_VA
- ArdentGo_1000001: ArdentGo_1000001