Disruption often opens the door for opportunity. No one knows what the long-term result of the Coronavirus will be on the market. While some manufacturers are tempted to retreat in the face of unforeseen challenges, the best way to stay competitive might be to do things a little differently than you have in the past by working with a value-added reseller (VAR).
Why Work with a Value-Added Reseller
VARs have access to better technology than ever before, with more data to analyze and drive decisions than in the past. VARs understand that it is about more than just selling on the Internet, but about reaching people where they are, whether digitally or in the field.
Faced with economic disruptions or scares like the Coronavirus, VARs cannot afford to be complacent. Instead, they focus on ways they can continue to innovate internally and within their customer strategy. They Integrate their different capabilities and focus on differentiating services.
Benefits of working with a VAR
Each VAR has a portfolio of product offerings and skillsets. Some VARS may have expertise working with clients in organizations in specific industries that you may be seeking entry to, such as defense, automotive, IT, or healthcare OEM’s.
VARs understand their clients’ unique regulatory and technical requirements and industries, making them trusted advisors with long-term relationships. They are uniquely positioned as solution providers to their clients.
A VAR is a single point of contact for multiple EOMs in a given industry, making it easier for them to introduce your product to many clients in the same industry.
Value-Added resellers enhance a manufacturer’s products by adding features or services such as product assembly, custom modification, installation or implementation, training, or consultation. They may develop unique applications for a manufacturer’s product.
ARDENT has decades of experience building sales networks of Manufacturer’s Reps, Distributors, and Value-Added Resellers for manufacturers in North America.
- Ardent speeds up the time it takes to build your sales network because we maintain strong relationships with the best Value-Added Resellers.
- We have the largest database of Value Added-Resellers, Manufacturer’s Reps, and Distributors in industrial and commercial industries in North America and continuously add new ones.
- Ardent thoroughly trains Value Added-Resellers on your products’ features and benefits, so they know your capabilities to present them to their clients correctly.
- We provide our VARs with the tools they need to focus on identifying value-added sales opportunities and delivering performance-based solutions.
- We utilize our extensive sales management expertise to communicate with and monitor our VARs to assist them and ensure they are getting results.
Ardent knows what it takes to build productive relationships with manufacturer’s reps. We’ve been building them for over a decade.
Ardent prides itself on working with the best and brightest sales representation talent in the market to boost our clients’ opportunities for growth.
If you believe your sales results should be better, Ardent can help. Contact Us.